If you have reached this page from an outside source such as an Internet Search or forum
referral, please note that this page (the one you just landed on) is an
archive containing articles on
"RUNUO TEMPLATE WIZARD."
from a Blogger named Infymus. This website,
- is a blog belonging to INFYMUS. Click "MAIN" on the Main Menu to see current blogs.
RUNUO TEMPLATE WIZARD.
| Template Wizard Tool Beta 0.7 for RunUO has been released. |
Download from this link:
** NOTE **
This tool requires the Final beta 1.1 of the .NET Framework. Download and install the framework if you get errors
when starting the TW Client tool.
The Template Wizard tool is divided into two parts. A server and client tool. The server is
scripted with RunUO scripts and it allows the client tool to connect to the RunUO server. Items from the
Statics.mul files or dynamic items can be extracted from the server or built on the server by using the TW client tool.
For example, I can extract the Britain bank into a template using the TW client tool and then build it with a press of a
button in another location on the map. Dynamic items can also be extracted as well. Templates are stored within the
client tools data file and can be exported to text file. The client tool can also import templates from multi.txt files. The
multi.txt files use the same data format that sphere, the Multi Scripter tool, and RunUO's house builder program export to.
This should be a useful tool for world builders who are decorating custom maps or building new towns.
Screen Shots: http://www.runuo.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=13355
- TW Client can connect to RunUO in order to build or extract multis. It does not need to use UO client commands so it is very fast.
- Templates are stored and categorized in the TW Client tool.
- Accounts are checked and validated by the server.
- Static (static muls) and dynamic items can be extracted into a template from the server. (Server sends the data to the TW client)
- You can choose to extract Only Static, Only Dynamic, or Both static and dynamic items from the server. You can also extract the hue from dynamic items as well.)
- Templates can be built on the server where you target. (TW client sends the data to the server and the server builds the template at the location where you target).
- Templates can be organized in the TW client by Category, Subsection, and Description.
- Templates can be exported to text file (same format that house builder tool save as text uses)
- Templates can be imported from text file. (Same file format used by the House Builder tool Save as text, Sphere's .extract command creates, Multi Scripter and Orb Template Manager uses.)
- Templates can be patched to the multi mul files. (Items can be excluded from patching by adding it to the excluded list in the settings screen)
- Templates can be previewed in a window and filtered by floor level.
- The preview window allows the picture to be saved in Bmp, Gif, Jpeg, and Png image formats.
- Wipe button that executes RunUO's Wipe command
- Always on Top option for the client tool
- Command prefix used by the Wipe command is configurable
- All config settings are done through the Config Settings screen.
- The connection dialog saves the server ip, port, and user account info of your last connection.
© 2006-2012 |
ENTIRE site, including all TEXT and PICTURES are copyrighted. Under NO circumstances may ANY portion be used without Author's EXPRESS permission.