If you have reached this page from an outside source such as an Internet Search or forum
referral, please note that this page (the one you just landed on) is an
archive containing articles on
from a Blogger named Infymus. This website,
- is a blog belonging to INFYMUS. Click "MAIN" on the Main Menu to see current blogs.
Xuri's World Builder.
| Posted on Xuri's WorldBuilder site:
Yay! Finally managed to fix the bug where unoptimized house-templates (the ones WB makes automaticly) wouldn't get built! I'll patch together some other changes before releasing a new version though.
Xuri's WorldBuilder: http://homefree.sensewave.com/~s107293/wb/
| Xuri's WorldBuilder has been updated:
I've found out (finally hehe) that there was an error in the Boxing Ring Template :P The error is
relatively simple, and also simple to fix...just remove all the "empty spaces" behind every line..
Apparently WB can't handle empty spaces in locations where there aren't supposed to be any :) oops :)
Visit Xuri's WorldBuilder site to download the
| From Xuri: |
At least I didn't use eight months to get this version
out like I did with the last release. This time around, it only took me around five ;P.
Main features in this version would be support for UOX3 0.95 and above, I guess..
while still retaining backwards-compability for 0.70.x versions of UOX3.
Here's the new stuff in this release WBuild022.zip:
- Xuri , Creator of WorldBuilder
- ADDED: Support for UOX3 0.95 and above - except for CREATION of House-Templates, which still has to be done in UOX3 0.70.
- ADDED: All dungeon-levels added to the Travel-tab in GM Commands.
- ADDED: New buttons in the GM Commands:
- DELETECHAR (Which will delete any player character.)
- RELOADDEFINITIONS (For 0.95 versions of UOX3, to reload the .DFN files.)
- AREACOMMAND (To dye/settype/newbiefie/move large areas of items in one go; will let you select the effect from a menu, also for 0.95 )
- GET CURRENT TEMPERATURE (Get the current temperature in the region you are in, also for 0.95)
- ADDED: Moved the privileges-tab and the MAKE-commands into their own menu, reachable from a button called Character Privileges in the Character Edit-tab.
- ADDED: Buttons for auto-retrieval of coordinates in the House-Extraction menu.
- ADDED: Custom Vendors-tab renamed to Custom NPCs.
- ADDED: All the main forms(except Main-menu and GM Commands) will now open in exactly the top left corner of the screen. The reason why I don't save and load the last position of these forms is because it's simply too much work.
- ADDED: Now packaged with WorldBuilder is a program which helps you optimize your House Templates. Unoptimized house-templates are slow to build because WB has to send one TILE command to the UO Client PER ITEM in the template. Optimized ones are much faster, however, as then WB can send the TILEW command to add many items of one type (if they're positioned next to eachother) instead of one command per item. Thus the speed can be boosted quite a lot. (The Template-Optimizing program is named TTK.EXE, and it comes with a small tutorial named TTK.TXT.)
- ADDED: New Wall-Types: Thick Castle Walls, Thin Castle Walls, Desert Stonewalls.
- ADDED: More items to the Other2-tab in Items-menu: Water trough, Standing Harp.
- ADDED: More benches to the Benches-tab in Items-menu: Fancy wood, Light wood, Stone.
- ADDED: A new house-template:
- Boxing Ring/Arena (by Justin Watson)
- FIXED: The Main-menu will now open in the area of the screen where it was positioned the last time you closed it.
Mon, Jul 29, 2002:
Mon, Feb 18, 2002:
Fri, Jan 11, 2002:
© 2006-2012 |
ENTIRE site, including all TEXT and PICTURES are copyrighted. Under NO circumstances may ANY portion be used without Author's EXPRESS permission.