If you have reached this page from an outside source such as an Internet Search or forum
referral, please note that this page (the one you just landed on) is an
archive containing articles on
from a Blogger named Infymus. This website,
- is a blog belonging to INFYMUS. Click "MAIN" on the Main Menu to see current blogs.
| || GMTools Updated |
Monday, Mar 8, 2004, at 07:03 AM
Filed Under GMTOOLS. -Guid-
| ↑ |
| From the RUNUO TPA Support Board:
Once long ago, GMTools was updated fairly often.
Other things (like the up and coming birth of my second child) have taken a higher priority over GMT.
But being the nut case that I am, I keep working on it from time to time.
That being said, here's the next update: http://www.salemx.net/downloads/gmt.zip
Some new features.... (well they've been around for a while in gmt, I just didnt publish it)
If you have questions, let me know.
- the random curses from UOCurse
- the features of UOHouse and UOrudder
- the Speech abilites of UOWedding, including all of the UOWedding scripts I could find. I didnt write them, I cant vouch for
the content of them, nor can I translate them. (you will understand when you see the list)
- Improved Auto-Patcher, thats right, automaticly download and install updates.
- The Travel tab now has a working Find me button to bring the map to your current location and facet.
- Loads of updates to work with the current version of the ultima sdk (thanks Kirros)
- A few other reworkings of internal code.
© 2006-2012 |
ENTIRE site, including all TEXT and PICTURES are copyrighted. Under NO circumstances may ANY portion be used without Author's EXPRESS permission.