If you have reached this page from an outside source such as an Internet Search or forum
referral, please note that this page (the one you just landed on) is an
archive containing articles on
from a Blogger named Infymus. This website,
- is a blog belonging to INFYMUS. Click "MAIN" on the Main Menu to see current blogs.
This progam helps you finding and editing items and NPCS on your UOX Server. It is intended for versions .9x and above.
| DFNWarrior 3.1 has been released:
- DFNWarrior’s NPC-Editor had a typo in the “swordsmanship”-tag. This is fixed now. Download Version 3.1 *again* if you already did so.
- Added newbie-itemlist-editing
- Added speed (spd) and priv tags to item-editor
- Improved Itemlist/Wrapper-handling (please use the itemlists.dfn supplied with DFNWarrior 3.1 to see itemlist-wrappers names when editing backpacks)
| || DFNWarrior 2.3, 2.4 and 3 released: |
Monday, Jun 17, 2002, at 08:52 AM
Filed Under DFN-WARRIOR. -Guid-
| ↑ |
| DFNWarrior 3 is released!
DFNWarrior 3 beta is out! This Version makes DFNWarrior a complete npc/item editing solution:
- DFNWarrior is now a complete item and npc editing solution for UOX3 v0.9x.
DFNWarrior v2.4 released. Adding some great new features:
- NPC-Editing (incl. items/packitems )
- Proper Item Editing
- Editing of most essential lists (npclists/itemlists/shoplists/colorlists)
- adding of items / npcs to all lists via simple dialogs
- visual selecting of colors
DFNWarrior v2.3 released. Adding some cool new features:
- The main window now shows the picture for the selected item, if you specify the path to Ultima Online before!
- The main window now saves its position when exiting.
- Defaul itemtype added again.
- Added GM functionality to DFNWarrior, you can now add items/NPC’s from the main list to your world with the click of a button. Also added “remove” and “tweak” buttons. -> These functions will only work on Windows, as it’s based on ActiveX.
- ItemCreator now knows more item types.
- ItemCreators and EditorWindows now show the edited file/item name in their titlebar.
- EditorWindow now asks you if it should save the file if it is edited and you close the editor.
- ItemCreator now uses the SCRIPT instead of the TRIGGER tag, this seems to work better, especially with “onUse”-Items.
| DFNWarrior 2.21 has been released:
- fixed some Bugs with the ItemCreator’s paste-functionality
Mon, Jun 24, 2002:
Mon, Jun 17, 2002:
Thu, May 23, 2002:
© 2006-2012 |
ENTIRE site, including all TEXT and PICTURES are copyrighted. Under NO circumstances may ANY portion be used without Author's EXPRESS permission.